At Capalaba Vet we know how hard it can be to have a sudden vet bill when your pet is unwell or has had an accident unexpectedly. If you are finding payment difficult we can assist you in applying for VetPay, which is an external credit company specifically designed to cover your veterinary treatment for your pet.
Approval is granted at VetPay’s discretion. A deposit of 20% will still be necessary and criteria has to be met. There is interest applied @18.4% when the VetPay is finalised. More information on their website about fees and charges.
The criteria is as listed below:
- You must be 18 years old or over
- You must meet our credit requirements
- You must have a good credit history
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You’ll need to provide the following details, so please make sure you have this information at hand before you start:
- Identification, such as your drivers licence, Photo ID card, Medicare card, passport, Australian birth certificate or council rates and notices. You’ll need to provide us with a minimum of 2 of these identification types plus personal details such as name, date of birth, address and mobile number and your employer’s details (name and address).